Thursday 25 November 2010

Mungle Milestones

Last night (bed for 9 after playing on the computer) the number of hits on my blog passed 1000. Not bad for a 4 year-old. In celebration, here's one of the more presentable ones from the archive. Thank you to all my visitors, it's fun sharing the silliness of youth.
hillside in dorset and child in stripey coat licensed shotgun
My first shotgun (2 and a half)

 Goodness me it's a bit nippy today. Ran home after school and played create-the-dinosaur and starpainter on the computer while Bud sorted out my rather secular costume for the nativity play. He's allowing me to play the part of 7th daft musician in this archaic religious fantasy but promises he'll heckle from the sidelines.
 Today the doorbell went while Bud was upstairs. He had previously trained me not to simply open the door and let anyone in, so I approached with caution and opened the letterbox. From this height I carefully studied the groin of the itinerant fish-seller who was at the door and then uttered the correct salutation "What are you doing there". At this point Bud came down the stairs to deal with the intrusion. He said I'd failed, don't see why, what do you want, I mean, I didn't let him in, did I, grumble grumblemumble
bubble bath, foamy toys
Is this a weapon I see before me
  Tonight I had a bubbly bath instead of a shower so experimented with my BD100 transwarp hyper-ionic beam syringe. I called the resulting structure a "Lolly Foam-Stick".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.