Saturday 20 November 2010

Separate lives

Today I'm at Nanna's house, so I missed out on a trip to crazycaves with the mummies while Bud and Glynn and Andy and Mark and Dave (not John, in absentia again) travelled the public houses of Southsea seeking a game of pool. Pint count: Eldon arms 1, Barley Mow 1, Hole in the wall 1, Apsley 1, Auckland 1, Florence 2 (that's where they found the 7 games of pool), Taswell 1, quick chip/burger/kebab at Ken's Kebab on Albert Road, Leopold 1, then back to ground zero where the brigade split (3 home, Bud and Dave swifty down the Shepherd's Crook and then home). JoniBob's Dad phoned one of the mummies and pretended Bud had been collared by the Old Bill in Ryde (Isle of Wight) but then made the fatal mistake of ordering chips during the call so nobody believed him.
All Daddies a bit wobbly, bedtime soon. In fact, a couple of them were in bed for 930 which is about when I hit the sack on a Saturday night (it depends how many bath fizzers I've had, and how many Rioja fizzers Bud's had) - and I'm only 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.