Tuesday 2 November 2010

Madman across the water

Tuesday. Dull.
fire and abuse. 2 happy children pulling faces and a bonfire
This is nothing to do with anything

Bud searched the loft for the fourth time for the fabled lost indoor fireworks set while I spent half an hour in the dark hiding under the dining table.
I guess we were both angry, he because he really really wanted to do the indoor fireworks (1970s style) at the firework party this weekend and I because I refused to practice my reading.
In the end I did read all 5 columns of the reception year words and then we had another tickle fight. It also earned me Dora the Explorer which must be some kind of internet browser for the elderly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.