Wednesday 3 November 2010

Giant firework display (Municipal, not domestic)

municipal big bonfire on playing fields
I see evidence of chocolate
While we wait for the details of tonight's firework escapades to appear in these hallowed columns, let me cordially welcome all my foreign blog readers.
Pageviews by country (not including the UK)
USA - 52
Canada - 20
Denmark - 4
Singapore - 3
and 1 each from Australia, Germany and South Korea.
It's wonderful that my exploits are known across the world, but who are you? I've enabled "comment by anyone" so even if you don't want to become a follower straight away (this is a try before you buy offer) then you can still say hello.
Right then. I'm finally quiet in my bed at 2140.

silly ears and light sabres on the trainThis article comes to you by sleep-telepathy.
We (Pops and I with Bud + Jof) got on the second train because the queue for tickets (never inspected) was so long so we missed the first one.
Cosham was uber-busy but being small and wiggly, we got right to the fence separating us from the pre-firework bonfire and had prime position.
The fireworks were extremely large and noisy (we watched them to the tune of several howling babies) and well worth the trip, just a shame that we won't be able to match it in our tiny back garden on Saturday. We'll try anyway. There were screamers and wigglies and showers and madthings and crackles and stars of all colours and snakes and mortars. It was quite warm and we really didn't need all those coats. On the way back we bought a selection of light sabres and a pair of bunny ears for Pops. They'll be useful on Saturday when we can all play at being lamp-posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.