Thursday 16 March 2017

Working towards a Badge

wet farts unfortunate name failThis afternoon I had supper at 515 because of a 3 hour rehearsal for the Wind in the Willows. Bertie accosted us in the car park and asked us if we knew his mum was engaged: I guess that titbit passed us by in the society pages.
groundlings theatre portsmouth drama schoolBut soon enough we discovered it was only a 2 hour rehearsal, quite important for my personal chauffeur to know. All this counts towards my 'Entertainer' badge in Scouts. We ran through the performance a couple of times and tried on some costumes. Giving Sydney a lift home, she left a fart with us in the car, which was thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.