Friday 24 March 2017

Crimson Nasal Comedy Day 2017

red nose on penis costumeslippery staircase fail funnySo we were allowed to wear red clothes and noses if we paid a quid to Comic Relief. I did this and wore my Navy top. In PE we did cricket again but I'm not a natural batsperson and didn't hit many balls so all the sporty types jeered and laughed and taunted and I still didn't throw my bat at them.
The parents say that when the sporty types get 2/10 in maths I have to say well the country will always need drivers for the bin lorries and those nice people that say hello and welcome to walmart.
Later I met Sham and Okely Dokely online (on phones) for some gaming action and Bud went to the pub with all the people from his old work. I have to get some rest tonight because it's all about to kick off tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.