Tuesday 28 March 2017

A Leap into the Unknown Event Horizon

beep beep lettuce japan translation failUgh! 2 tests today, spelling and grammar. And we still haven't got our results back from the first one.
Still, these ones were shorter. The talkative Child A from yesterday learned from his mistakes and wasn't disqualified today. Perhaps we're all getting used to these oppressive 'Examination Conditions'. Later I broke up with a friend in a totally terminal way, honest, unlike all the previous times.
And I was just sitting at home doing homework (where else?) when Bud came home an hour early and instantly went right off again to a job interview he didn't know about this morning. Gave me more time on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.