Tuesday 21 February 2017

Singing the Naff way

make your pooper angry burger king sign failTo make up for my tough day at work yesterday, Jof took me to the cinema to see 'Sing', a cartoon film for which I'd seen the advert.
A theatre facing hard times puts on a singing talent show and many charismatic animals (it's an all-animals film) with many personal issues bring a range of talents to the screen, with hilarious consequences.
collection copper ha'pennies pileOf course, I loved it because I am capable of enjoying so much more than Schwarzenegger movies, and Jof liked it even though its naffness levels are high. Despicable Me 3 looks good.
The Spinnaker Tower holds some new attractions, apparently, but it's still a lot of money to ascend the heady heights to see what they were. I guess some people will pay that much to get high, but not us.
Here is one of the things I found during my room clearout: a tub of old ha'pennies. Well, as there are no new ha'pennies and we have some much older ones in my real coin collection, I'm ditching these ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.