Friday 9 December 2016

Lazarus Woz 'Ere

child bogroll muncher funny fail'Twas the Friday almost-before-Xmas and all through the school, the holiday spirit was upon us.
We walked to the church where I do Scouts and we got lectured about 3 Wise Men and 3 Shepherds and so forth and later we were doing Show'n'Tells when Child S babbled so aimlessly about his teddy bear that we ran out of time and all fell asleep in class, even the teacher.
lazarus cripple healed by jesusOn the way home I saw a crutch on a park bench with nary an owner in sight. It must have belonged to Lazarus, definitely an xmas story there with jesus the magic healer-shaman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.