Tuesday 20 December 2016

Binge

christmas board game monopolyAll of us got up late today because we could. I challenged Jof to a game of Monopoly and she nearly died after about 20 minutes but miraculously hung on after I lent her £10.
I suppose later in the day we drove some xmas presents to her work and she collected her car from the garage but other than that, they binged on Star Trek: Voyager and I binged on Minecraft videos. It was one of those arranged crapness agreements where nobody wants to be the one to break the cycle. The only sad bit was where we thought about go-kart racing. Turns out the age limit is 16 unless you book the racetrack in Salisbury for 10 kids at a cost of £450, slightly more than we were planning on spending for my birthday treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.