Monday 4 October 2010

Monday walk

Today after school I walked to Ben's new house, about 1.3 miles. He was in after-school club so it was my turn to pick him up! His school is open plan, much newer and smaller than mine but it's got a couple of acres so they actually have grass all the way around the building.
They've not even been there a week so it's still got a lot of boxes but Ben's already got his den sorted and we emptied out his box of diggers in the shed and thoroughly excavated the gravel borders at the side of the garden to the tune of Shigabarb Doodawab, which is something I sing when ebullient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.