Friday 22 October 2010

Enter the Siltman (while the Sandman is on holiday)

On Saturday afternoon I shall be travelling to Dorset in a van that Bud has hired, to see the Hobbits (a race of 5-foot high people with hairy toes who live under a hill in the Shire, AKA my paternal grandparents) so there will be disruptions to my normal blogging service. I shall return to you, the faithful, in a beam of yellow light on Tuesday.
As a measure of my goodwill I leave you with, as your daily fix, a short video of me enjoying a sand mountain that Bud built for me in the sandpit at canoe lake park. I was only 2 and a bit, so forgive me if I do not remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.