Thursday 14 October 2010

Bike!

Walked home with Erin but turned down her offer of playing in the park after school - she felt guilty about yesterday and offered a replacement day, but I elected to go for a bike ride instead.
The first place I rode to was swingpark where I played with Erin until Bud pushed the swing the wrong way and I crashed to the ground howling. After that I rode to tunnel park where I played on the train and other climbing frames.
We have a positive response from Erin and the JoniBobs for the firework party on Nov 6th - Bud has created a new box that's even bigger than the last one and it has certain upgrades that'll make it go down in history. But he hasn't told me yet.
We need at least 5 people of my height for this party, it's very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.