Tuesday 24 June 2014

Driven round the U-bend


up shit creek without a paddleCaptain's Log. Because we have the builders in fixing the downstairs loo, our 1 working toilet has been subjected to a Bottie Blitzkrieg: this scatological situation really has us down in the dumps. But I don't want to get bogged down in this, c'est lavvy.
lego 60034 human arctic explorer 4-husky sled metal detector ice core sampler I have now finished assembling my Lego Glacier Core Sampler team, I particularly like the guy with the metal detector. In gym I got my chit for Badge #3 and got home to hear that Nanna spent so much time on the floor unable to get up that she has been taken into protective custody at a nearby cottage hospital to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.