Saturday 1 June 2013

Daddy did a plop and it was pig

Daddy did a plop and it was [insert new word here] is our new song. Ben, the JBs and myself made it up and I sing it frequently. You can just imagine the joy I bring to the world as I sing it non-stop all the way back from Tunnel Park. I expect the other team members are spreading the lurve in similar fashion.
boy playing in building site banister spindles and bags of plasterAnyway it was a lovely day so we played in the park and bought sausage rolls, as you do. Jof took some clothes back and bought some more paint and packed to go to Nanna's while I played computer games. Yet more paint is being applied.
I left for Nanna's about an hour late, Bud said hurry up because the other wife is going to turn up soon. I am missing the big Bensmum party tonight but then so are all my friends. I wonder what they do at adults-only parties that they don't do when all us kids are there whining and arguing and demanding attention and bigger permanent pens.
Nanna has promised me a fishing game in which I win money, and at last, some help doing my school holiday project "Beaches" on which we shall fight the Germans, apparently. I have selected Eastney Nudist Beach, where I have had so much fun and worn so little.
I may be gone for some time so the quality of my posts may not be their usual stellar bursts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.