Monday 17 June 2013

Wyatt's a boy to do?

don't show me this tip again
School happened, as it does. Afterwards, I interviewed the builders on how they were getting on. They have taken away quite a lot of their rubbish and have put skirting boards down and installed a sink in the new bathroom.
The carpenter was making a lot of noise sawing upstairs so I tried the computer. I was half way through the first level of Phineas and Ferb when one of the builders installed a lamp by the front door and turned off the electricity so he didn't die. This meant that my games session died instead so I tried the TV: no luck there, can't think why.
wooden bedroom furniture I tried to help Bud put stuff into the loft to clear the way for CarpetMan (next week) but the lights didn't work there either.
I was forced into my own bedroom and played Lego Heroes, western style. All my villains were cowboys like Cool Hand Puke and 3 Teeth McGinty and they all ganged up on Wyatt Burp and his posse of outlaw deputies or something.
But I was saved by the return of civilisation and watched TV till Ben arrived and we continued Legoing stuck on an island in my room. All the woodwork around the outside of the room is newly painted so we sat in the middle, inhaling all those lovely volatile organic compounds until Beavers. We scooted down the secret passage and probably would have failed a breath test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.