Sunday 9 June 2013

Golfish

mother and son art classArose a little after 11am, which is required by adherents of my religion.
There was some lounging around, a bit of loafing, TV, and eventually we made it out of the house for about 4pm. We played crazy golf on the seafront: the man in his little shed was just packing up to go home so we extended his working day by buying an ice cream and hiring some golf bats. I won the game, it was that hole in one on the bridge thing that probably did it.
Near the golf is a beach volleyball court, there were many girlies bouncing in bikinis but Jof forgot the camera.
Later, Jof and I did cutting and sticking and I made an ace picture of life under the waves with 3 fish eating each other and a smiling shark and a submarine with ROV, so I was happy.
Jof did lots of laundry so she was happy.
He painted 3 ceilings so he was happy, apart from the cricked neck. The builders will be very proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.