Sunday 2 June 2013

Losing track of time

what humans do on mars discovery robot making penis shape in martian soilToday I was woken up by Nanna. She insisted that we got lots of sleep in a place without plaster dust and builders and complicated things to think about so we were allowed to sleep in until 8am! Nanna hasn't quite got the hang of this yet.
grandma dotes on kid with money gifts

Visited the miniature trains again, always a favourite. In the little attached shop I was not allowed to get train track as we have moved on from that and I sold it all last year at the school fete to pay for (and make space for) new toys. I got a VW camper van instead.
I shall return tomorrow as it is yet another inset day, haven't those teachers been trained enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.