Tuesday 25 June 2013

They Said They Were 17, Officer

cheap version value food fail A quiet morning without builders! Site clearance man didn't turn up either so the yard is still full of rubbish.
At school we did another rehearsal for the play and I actually got to do my lines! I'm allowed to read them off the sheet because I'm a newsreader and they're allowed to read their lines. In addition, Buzz Lightyear and Spongbob Squarepants came to my school in person to jollify the Year R micro-kiddies, gosh, how young and green they are.
But following a familiarly painty pattern, getting home meant a decent snack and as much TV as I wanted before gymnastics, overload of teenage girlies today, must be some kind of local competition or tournament. I still didn't get my badge. toy car vehicle collection
I got ordered to STFU 7 times during supper. The 20-20 cricket was on and I have so many statements to make ("that man hit it very hard I think he's really good he went whack whack poot g'nard and the ball went oooeeeoo batangle wabber") and so many questions to ask ("If the goalkeeper eats the bat and gets on a train and it knocks the stumps off at the other end, is it still a wicket, also Jof, how many times have we won the world cup at badminton") so I was excommunicated to my room.
At least I managed to bully Jof into playing traffic jams with me while yet more paint was applied (some of it was varnish, must be from Varnland). The house is very empty and echoey and brightly whitely painted, like the medical facility in a plutonium processing plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.