Wednesday 19 June 2013

May we all get to Heaven before the Devil knows we're dead

human resources policy funny sign hanging employeesIn a couple of weeks I shall visit my future Junior school to check it out with my friends. The team will be back together again.
Parent's 15 year wedding anniversary today. Could have been out on parole with good behaviour in half the time.
Some of us had a terrible day. At going-home time, Bud had a flat tyre and having spent 40 angry minutes looking for the special adaptor for the complicated self-locking wheelnut, made it to school 1 minute before the doors opened with a spare wheel and dirty cut hands.
I already knew I was going home with Erin because of some form of not-picking-me-up emergency, so I had a HUGE huff when this turned out to be untrue.
kwik-fit tyres and wheels garage goldsmith avenue southseaWhen I had huffed and puffed home, it turned out that the builders had also had a bad day when they drilled right through a gas pipe buried in concrete, and a water pipe next to it, with the last 2 screws of the day, so everything had to stop while they summoned an emergency gasman.
But then Erin herself saved me and I went round to hers for ages and played very nicely, thank you. It was only when he came to get me for Trampolining lessons that I huffed again, and hid under her bed.
We collected a newly tyred wheel (£65) from the garage and I got Badge #4 in trampling! It's not so bad after all, apart from where I had some buttered potatoes and baby corn that I didn't like for supper. The first several bites are lovely. But when I get bored of them and want to save space for chocolate, I don't like them.
Later I painted wood primer onto skirting boards and my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.