Wednesday 7 August 2013

Slated

austin moore hip stem endoprosthesis 6939 bamf 2 1/8 v 54.02 cats sticking heads through holes in fence funnyI am away (not with fairies) so will add actual details later.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we are fully scaffolded. One of the giant orange ladders I climbed up when I was 2 is in our back garden: it's very tempting and I might have a climb up it later.
 Dearest Follower Martin visited for an inspection and guessed straight away which bedroom was mine, could the 3 inch depth of Lego all over the floor have given it away?
spanish roof slates stacked in garageHowever he failed to identify today's Prof M's Unusual Thing. This old-style steel hip replacement is a 2 and 1/8 Austin Moore endoprosthesis, and it weighs a pretty penny, let me tell you. Imagine having one of these babies embedded in you, setting off the airport metal detectors. You'd be able to stick one of our special magnets to your leg. It was in the garage when we bought the house, just another of those little inexplicable titbits.
Speaking of garage, about 1,700 slates have taken up residence. It looks quite funny, having a roof in your garage.

At "Knock Hatch" activity farm I saw some goats and lambs and bounced on the bubble of levitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.