Sunday 4 August 2013

Golf and ǝןƃooƃ

Up tennish, I saw no reason to get dressed so meandered down for breakfast at 1pm, having made a Lego aeroplane with 3 decks! We have a fractured week ahead so the supermarket shop was smaller than usual and he didn't even make me go. Everything has been piled up at one end of the garage, ditto the loft as we prepare for yet more builders.
pirate golf clarence pier portsmouthThe thing about a Sunday in the middle of a 6 week holiday is that you can get so used to being on downtime that you might achieve absolutely nothing all day, so we made a conscious effort to leave the house and play Pirate Golf at Clarence Pier. How were we to know it was the Southsea Show or the Circus or whatever it was? The seafront was a little busy and we heard someone doing a poor rendition of 'I Walk the Line' by Johnny Cash from the bandstand as we drove past trying to find a parking place.
In the end we succeeded and played a round of golf and wasted lots of change in the arcade of flashing lights, as usual.
Later, I was playing computer games when I chanced on that keyboard shortcut that inverts your screen display. We had to go on Upside-down Google to find out how to put it back. So that's 2 things achieved today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.