Sunday 26 May 2013

They see me rollin', they hatin'

brioche paint from duluxUp tennish, this is my preferred start time.
Todays' main task is painting. Jof has selected "Brioche" for Bed 3, and he did the whitening undercoat yesterday so I helped by roller-painting a whole wall. It looks good if a little dull, and he got carried away and accidentally did half of the ceiling as well, Jof said that it should have been white.
pat a cake spanking sessionI played loudly with my new Lego Heroes and then we were summoned to Erins' for a BBQ, one of those last-minute randomly called BBQs that you get 2 weeks' notice for.
Basically we got 5 hours of running riot because the old people just wanted to talk about beer, gardening and stuff.
chalk graffiti in access passagewayAt one point the PuddleDaddies were locked in a shed playing something called where's Dave, the PuddleMummies sang karaoke to songs from 56 years before I was born and we played spankum upstairs.
karaoke performing in front roomErin has the same giant chalks that I gave to the charity shop so we drew and wrote and generally graffitied down Erins' back passageway until some random old bloke told us to stop. Someone said Ben had written arse before I got there but I never found his arse. The word poo was frequent, though.
Erin has a popup tent so we all got in and the Unknown Monster rolled the tent around until we all screamed for more.
Their garden is lovely as is the new cat and the girls did a performance and we all hardly complained at all. I couldn't face showering at 10 something when we got home, good time all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.