Sunday 19 May 2013

Stincompoop

Stincompoop is my New Word. It saves time.
Well, we got up for tennish (watch out for this joke on Tuesday) and guess what, the wallpaper stripper came out again. What you do in the privacy of your own home etc. Kitchen #2, aka potential ensuite, aka the laundry room, has now been stripped
soft play area pirate petes portsmouth ball pit bouncy castle
apart from that bit of false wall and the bit behind the radiator, but you can't have everything. Jof absolutely insisted that we have some quality family time so I selected Pirate Pete's, as much sweaty fun as you can get in one hour for £3.50. I didn't know anyone there, which is unusual. He ran there for exercise, then Jof wandered off to play on the arcade games and so us chaps played frisbee-the-mat things at each other and hide-the-treasure-map. When Jof finally reappeared he ran off again to buy binbags (you know it's serious when you've used up 3 rolls of binbags) and strip more paper, so Jof and I played the flashing lights games in the arcade.
When we got in, she played Candy Crush Saga while I built the Lego ship she'd bought for me. So really, the fabulous family fun day was exactly the same as always, with them taking it in turns to look after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.