Thursday 23 May 2013

Rain started Play

don't slap pandas funny clothes label
Practised spelling and did better than last time I suppose. The builders had plastered in Bedroom 1 and windowman was adding in all those little cornery bits that you forget about. I stalked the estate monitoring the workers in a loud voice, for it is the only one I have.
stripping wallpaper and sweeping upWe didn't have time to strip any wallpaper because it was Thursday park. Ben and Johnny joined me and we played football nicely until a couple of 15 year-olds joined in. One of them (beanpole) was, like, 6 foot tall but seemed to gain enjoyment from beating some 7 year-olds, even if it didn't win him many kudos-points from his sullen friends.
metal upvc sash style windows in conservation areaWe had a brief picnic but then simultaneously Bobert arrived as did the rain. I invited them back to mine for Heroplay but not Ben this time as he's been twice already and we only have enough space and supervision for 3. He took it badly.
mismatched bedroom furnitureThe JBs got a swift tour of the building site and understood the missing floorboard problem, Bob may have contrary dreams tonight about the under-floor spaces. They agreed the outside of the house looks good but they prefer the inside of the old house because it wasn't full of cables and grit. We Lego Heroed for half an hour until their Mum came with scooters for a quick tour, but by then we'd made ourselves a healthy snack and watched TV. One roast chicken later, I went to bed, although he was still stripping in there at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.