Sunday 12 May 2013

A day of Preparation

Sunday, so got up by 10 and helped push the supermarket trolley. Bud started on the wallpaper stripping and Jof and I loitered for a bit. We have to buy a whole bathroom and so we headed to big B+Q.
Jof purchased a little tiny buzzy strimmer thing for the lawn. We refuse to buy a proper lawnmower for our 18 square feet of turf, but also can't let it get hairy and overgrown because our street demands certain standards. Popsdad said we could get away with a strimmer, so we paid our £12. I wanted the big bath with the water jets but they chose a completely different one, so I huffed and got lost in the 3-acre store for a bit. I wanare these people?
ted the corner toilet but they over-ruled me. What sort of servants
Jof took me to Krazy Kaves and then MacDougalls, this was supposed to be a secret but I can't hold them well and blabbed immediately. He stripped further, exposing this large hole in the wall. I played computer games so may appear a little lethargic and brain-dead to the uninitiated. But at least we are a little bit readier for the Builder Invasion and have chosen tiles and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.