Tuesday 28 May 2013

Gym Gymini Gym Gymini Gym Gym Geroo

Woke up to discover 6 builders in my room. I was as surprised as them.
portsmouth trampolining sports activity dayMy normal trampolining session is off this week due to half-term but the tramping teacher is running a 1-day special from 930 to 3 so we opted for it. I get to gymnasticate as well as tramp all day, and to make this even better, Elizabeth McPuddle picked me up in the morning to take me in. I tried to give her a mini-tour of Mungle Manor but there were simply too many builders sawing and banging and drilling so we had to have a rain check. We checked, and it was raining heavily.
scattering of toys on the bedroom floorWe worked hard all day and at the end did the giant parachute thing, we all got certificates of attendance and I got a special achievers' award as well. There were 2 schoolfriends, a Beaver, a swimmer and a couple of gymmers, nice to see familiar faces. He picked us up (still raining), on the way home we sang Hello Mr PooPooHead with added Aramaic curses and we ignored the builders and played Bingo and Egyptian Top Trumps and Lego Heroes in my room. The electrician made us move over a bit and he still dropped a wire on my head. Then her parents came and had a tour while we had cheese'n'ham sandwiches and we all left hurriedly together because I had to go to gymnastics!
I got to do the giant parachute again and we had a fun session. Later I challenged Jof to bingo.
The builders have screwed down the floorboards upstairs so you dont go crump crump crump any more, we have lights (woohoo) and quite a lot of paint. This means we have been able to remove the extension cables and the fluorescent lighting rigs and cardboard sheeting over the corridor floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.