Thursday 11 August 2016

You're never too old to go Whoosh

southsea seafront shingle beachAfter the relaxation of yesterday, I was going to do the same again but Jof was fed up with doing laundry while cooking 5 meals at once and tidying up after me so she made me cycle to the seafront, for it has been ages since I saw the sea.
This was of course a splendid idea with sun and exercise and a picnic and it was a good 3 or 4 hours out of the house in the fresh air.
On our return I slid back into Mineworld but also played Lego with my new aircraft, making all those whooshing noises for added realism. I have decided to streamline my coin collection by ditching the reproduction Roman coins etc and selling off the duplicates box for spending money at the next Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.