Saturday 21 July 2012

The third yellow line

kids climbing frame
1. Up at 0950 when one of the Conker Boys rang the doorbell asking if he could clean our car for pocket money. Jof had driven to work so no chance there.
1b. Normal bottlebank walk where we met: Finlay. He broke both his wrists once when he was at the bottom of the bouncy slide in Krazy Kaves or similar and someone else came down behind him and crumped his arms. Then we met Charlie and Lola and then BethsDad who invited us to the pub later.
king henry 8th castle bandstand and amphitheatre2.  Big bike ride to the seafront. I fell off once when I used the brakes - bit grabby, much better than the old ones so stopped dead, fell off sideways and cut my chin open.
3.  Hit the seafront at the Round Tower and threw rocks in for ages. One of Buds' backswings punched me in the head for injury #2.
4.  On the field by the Sea life centre we found a climbing device I've never met before so went up and down 7 times, 30 minutes was more than the 10 minutes we paid £2 for. Very groovy. Music provided by a live gig at the bandstand.
friends5.  Watched a cover band and then a country band from Exeter. Met Brandon (Year 1, now that we've all been promoted) and boogied mightily on the dance floor.
6.  The promised ice cream by the Pyramids, number rocks from the beach, climbed Pyramids outer walls again. I shall teach all the Piddlers this trick on Tuesday when we visit the splashpark (unless it's raining, slightly illogical).
bubble bath frenzy overflowing7.  Big poo in public conveniences, added my own aroma to an already full palette. Home for lunch, met Jof. Used roads on the way home, I have learned to cycle on the 3rd yellow line so I'm not in the middle of the road.
8.  Down to Pirate ship pub where I met Erin, Elizabeth and the BonnieJobs to celebrate sunshine and the beginning of the summer holidays. Lots of fun with balls and pink drinks and private chats with Erin in the playhouse. Quite a lot of moaning as well, I think J+B have not yet realised it's holiday time. Used recently fixed scooter to get there as the new bike would have been too fast and I certainly can't be bothered to walk. Lost them in the park on the way back because I was so fast.
9.  Fish supper because we bought Jof a ribeye steak to make her feel better.
10/10.  Life is, once again, absolutely wonderful. Everybody should have one.
11 (Spinal Tap)  Jof said I had to go straight to bed because it was so late. But the bath was already running (...honestly...) bedtime 2230.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.