Thursday 12 July 2012

Nothing but blue skies

Awoke today to a lovely blue sky, just goes to show that England can do it when it wants to.
However by going home time the rain was back and we sloshed to Little Tesco to buy a Euromillions lottery ticket (£65 million) to try and score enough wonga to emigrate.
As we got home, Pops drove past which was a clear invitation. I took the old video camera round to hers, because I need extra practice for when I take it to the Olympic torch ceremony on Monday.
While I was out, Ben and the JBs rang to invite me over. I really wanted to go but was otherwise engaged.
At least I had the decency to come back after an hour or so and ask permission to stay for supper - chicken bits and peas, neatly avoiding the pasta in cheese sauce that had been freshly prepared for me. As if by magic, my T-shirt for tomorrows' dress-up-as-a-superhero party in the park was also completed in fabric pen.
The pictures I took weren't exactly a modelling portfolio with many studies of the floor, some boots and a chair (3), still life representations of architectural aspects of Popshouse (the staircase from inside the under-stairs cupboard, the TV) and quite a lot of my finger. But it's all practice. I was forcibly removed from her house at 7pm, yet another 3 hour session. We fought him for posession and nearly won. I demanded extra food, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.