Thursday 26 July 2012

Angry Anglicans, Bishop-bashing Baptists and Holy Rollers

funny lolcat memelolcat memeI wonder if the other Piddlers are singers like me. Of late I have been singing aimlessly whilst on the toilet, in the shower etc but due to my limited capacity for remembering lyrics that were misheard in the first place, holding a tune etc, the quality's a little iffy. Thus I sound like a stuck record where that soundbite is an unfaithful reproduction of the original song.
See if you can recognise these 2 from the hit parade.....
1. "Foodlooz, Foodlooz, put on your Sunday shooz, Louise, Louise, get me up on your kneez"
2. "Hey whaddya look like, you're very crazy, so call me maybe"
Now imagine either of these 2 fragments sung over and over again for 10 minutes, accompanied by a writhing death-throe dance which reminds you of the time you got Javanese bladder worms, and you can appreciate the amount of pure joy I give to my audience.
=======================
Elizabeth dropped me off at YMCA today and while I played with my friends and Jof worked, he ran 10 miles to seek out the fulsome funbags of youth upon the promenade.
i. And behold, they were good, but all were tethered and gathered in for the night.
ii. And verily also there were shoals of mermaids, numerous patchy pink sunburns of pain and unevenness, a plenitude of fishermen catching seaweed, and yea, a surprising abundance of the cigarettes with no name.
sleeping like a babyiii. And lo, it came to pass, that even tho' there was sun and ice cream and rocks to throw into the sea that numbered as of the stars in the sky, many of the 4-6 age group were whinging fit to bust for no discernible reason.
========================
Today we walked to Whale Island which is a Navy base but it's got a quality waterpark and adventure playground. I got a lift home with the JBs and headed straight for the TV where I curled up and gormed out. By suppertime I had heat rash on my back and one crampy leg so bleated continuously rather than eat my supper. Jof got angry and it was shower and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.