Thursday 19 July 2012

404: Summer not found

fooling your kid ice cream truck only plays music when sold outSummer is still downloading, process complete by the weekend (if you believe the weatherguessers).
kid posing with painting of selfToday I brought home all my art, writing and maths books etc, it'll take a long time to go through that lot. However, I was particularly proud of my self-portrait, although it's not as good as Boberts', with its giant eyelashes.
This afternoon was supposed to be a day off but Jof had one too so Bud forced us out on a shopping trip with no explanation. Hey presto, we arrived at Halfords in Ocean Park and I was able to choose a brand new army bike with 18 inch wheels which will last me ages. It's got spikes to shred the tyres of Boudiccas' chariot and everything. This will mean an active summer.
halfords bike shop ocean park portsmouthIt also means I'll be able to keep up with my mates when on their bikes, and Bud when he's running. I then coaxed Jof into ToysR'us with my eye on yet another Hero or Moshi or Ninjago or similar. In the end, I bleated on and on about the Lego Fire Station (£50) so much that I became the weakest link and left with nothing. However I was treated (?) to a McDonalds Lumps'O'Poultry and Scalding Cylindrical Greasebombs® while Jof had (and regretted) a Burger.
While we did that, Bud ran home but took the chance to check out the current Thursday football arrangement. Ben and the JBs were there as usual and the setup looked nice. But also present were Brandon (Year R), Adam from Beavers (Year 2), LittleMax from my class and possibly a couple of others. Therefore I believe that next year I may give up my one day off and join them, for it is not as frightening as once I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.