Thursday 23 September 2010

Wednesday is Park day

On a promise for some park action if I eat my lunch.
So, ate lunch after school in a frantic porg session that I could have avoided if I ate during my lunch hour.
polyandrous cavemen. picnic amongst the climbing rocksOff to the park to see Erin, Pops, Ben and the JoniBobs.

Spanked Bud in the willy twice and howled for 10 minutes after he reacted with shouting. Then, after another incident that escapes me, howled myself into another frenzy and vomited on my trousers. One quick cleanup trip home later, I was back with a vengeance to climb, swing and eat. This resultant sugar rush gave us all the energy to beat Bud up, outnumbered 5 to 1. A good time was had by all.
administering corporal punishment to one in a helpless position
You're not supposed to enjoy corporal punishment
Staking my place as trend-setter and born leader, I decided I needed a poo - and immediately so did Erin and Ben. So off we went to the toilets with Bud who had to deal with a parallel double-dumper in the boys and Erin in the girls right round the corner. The poor council bogman was trying to close up for the day - we finally left at 10 past 5.
A little bit more work outside the swingpark and then the parents called it - most unfairly in all our minds so we gave them the runaround in a team effort that will always win against those older and slower than ourselves.
Yes. Let's do it all again next week, for we are gluttons for punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.