Monday 27 September 2010

Random Monday park

Woke Jof up at 0645. Apparently Erin did even better, waking her Gran up at 0630 by torchlight.
After another wizzo schoolday, went to the park with Poppy and collected conkers, ran away from dogs and met former workmate and regular Puddler Elizabeth.
milton barn park amateur dramatics metal park bench
Pops wore some cracking new boots and having seen Madame Ben in his wonderful get-up I think I might be getting a bit Hi (heel)-curious.
 This snap shows my magic wand; with it I transformed Bud into a) a pair of glasses and b) a girl.
A theme develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.