Sunday 12 September 2010

Saturday

Visited a new park at Stakes Hill. Found many mushrooms but trip cut short by rain.
long metal slide purbrook park portsmouthIn the afternoon it cleared up so went for a walk around the football ground during the match - saw an away fan getting sat on by 6 policemen which was quite funny as he was very insistent on not going down.
 Random discovery of the day - an unopened bottle of Bulmer's cider. Bud took it home for later consumption. Last week it was a 4-pack of Budweiser - worth looking for!
Erin came over to play. Got very upset like a big girl's blouse when she called me Mungles, (reserved moniker for parents only, apparently) threw crayons, hid under the stairs and subsequently under my own bed and told everyone to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.