Thursday 9 September 2010

Stood up???

Finished my second day at school. Spent time with other classes and even met a Zak that left nursery last year.
A quick change later, went round to Pops to pick her up - and No! I couldn't believe it! One of my girlfriends not at my beck and call? Lousy pre-booked trampolining session with her sister.
Went down the park anyway and met absolutely nobody I knew, although there were quite a lot of other users in the same school uniform I wear so give it a chance, I might get to know some of them.
Bed early - was almost asleep by 9pm.
Have decided that school is even better than nursery. Trip to the sea life centre later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.