Wednesday 22 September 2010

Restricted data

When Bud picks me up from school, he asks me what I did that day.
He always gets one or more of the following answers
  1. I can't remember
  2. Nothing, but it was all good
  3. Erm, I'm thinking.........................
But once I've had a chance to sit down and get some food in me, Jof gets home and I regale her with numerous stories of life at school.
Today I discovered the rock-on field lines generated by a stack of the Neodymium alloy hard disc drive magnets that Bud brings home from work. The TV may never be the same again.

magnetic field lines from neodymium alloy hard disc drive magnet

Official Park Day again today, can't wait. Will take the bag of pink mushrooms purchased at the cinema a couple of weeks ago.
Apparently 22nd September is National Hobbit day (birthdays of Frodo and Bilbo Baggins) so there's something for the grandparents. It may seem a little desperate having a national day for a fictional character but look at how many days jesus has got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.