Friday 7 December 2012

The Иinjago Pippelle

cat walks through weather forecast blue screen funnyHooray for Friday! Bud took me to school for possibly the 3rd time ever, so we arrived early. As my friends drifted in, a game of Zombie Tag spontaneously started. When 3 or more of us are gathered together, we do not know the Parrot Sketch so we play Zombie Tag instead. I ululated the famous war cry "I kill you, pigdog rabbitpenguin", and was never seen again.
Because today was backwards, Jof picked me up from school. This meant I could get much more chocolate than usual and then for a bonus, she took me to double swimming and promised to stay and watch!
the ninjago people green blue red black ninja



Here is instalment 1 of my latest grand opus, The Иinjago People. It stars Red, Blue, Green and Black Ninja and follows our favourite folk heroes as they install a Rotating Vietnamese Shame Wheel for party-time and overcome adversity and dragons, not necessarily in that order. Instalment 2 may or may not follow, it depends on whether I lose interest.



lego ninjago fantasy comic storyboardOnes apon a time sensay was walking in the jungel then sudenly the green devalra appeard and grabed him.
red ninja battles adversityThen the grate and pouifel green devel dragon appeard and so did green Иinger! Then thay werced together to defete the snaces.

lego ninjago comic storyboard cartoon
the Иingers put blue snace in fire jale so he would loos his worter power when he was so hot.















The fridge was a bit empty so I had an adult portion of noodles and ham and corn and prawn crackers and a banana and chocolate. Is it any wonder that I became a gaseous anomaly? Bud and I had a farting competition (to Jof's horror). He is an intestinal emissions veteran of 27 years standing, 13 years sitting uncomfortably and 7 years crouching over a small bucket, but I held my own (or rather, I didn't hold it in at all).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.