Monday 24 December 2012

Making a list, checking it twice

santa delivering presents seen by child funny cartoon
Still ill. But I have enough energy to giggle a lot, even if I refuse to eat anything. Took a bus into town to invest £5000 in my house fund. The nice woman behind the desk wasn't nice when she said I needed a passport to open my 3rd account at the same branch, so we got annoyed as I'd actually paid for my first ever bus ticket to be with her today. Bought a bath fizzer as compensation.
Following a whole mini-sausage roll for lunch back at home, we ventured out again and met BethsDad and JBsMum. The same chap that opened my last account was happy to do it again without seeing my passport. Went to lots of shops looking for chocolate oranges but they've all sold out. Slipped over on the tiled floor in the public conveniences outside Giant Tesco, don't know why the floor in the men's toilets was so wet.
Had 3/4" of cucumber for second lunch.
Considering I'm the only kid here now that the Popses have called off tonight's get-together for Lurgy reasons, Santa doesn't really have to check his list twice. As long as I'm deemed good, I'm a winner. We're going to need a bigger Lego box.
Then Jof insisted that we do some kind of family activity so we played Monopoly.
A Happy Xmas to all, and tune in tomorrow for my victorious Xmas broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.