Tuesday 11 December 2012

Au retour, Arabesque

grumpy cat funny meme depressed moggy
Super-bonus at school today in that I spent most of the day out of our school. We walked to another school (I have difficulty pinpointing geographical locations - problem with sensor ghosts - but it may have been Bramble Road, it was definitely Frederick's old nursery) and had a music festival. It seemed to be sea-life themed: I was Jellyfish Team Leader and got a Head Teacher's award sticker, the equivalent of the Victoria Cross, apparently.
On the way home we found a length of electric cable that was as thick as my leg, where they were digging up the street by the pub. He thought it was big enough to supply the whole street, I thought it must come from a lorry. There's still frost in the garden from this morning.
Everything's winding down for Xmas. Tonight was the last gymnastics until the new year. On the way we dropped off some paperwork at the solicitors and I tried to investigate the building. Gym was the fun one with the parachute and the slides into the foam pits, but there were no parents allowed like last year, lucky, as the Tickle Monster pinged the gym teacher-girlies as well as the students. We never found out who it was.....
I was so tired that I took some Calpol and voluntarily hit the sack at ten past 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.