Tuesday 18 December 2012

Asleep@the wheel

party booze bottles readyfunny newspaper headline failLast night I spent ages making myself a bed on the floor. I commandeered towels, pillows and Jof to create my perfect nest and insisted against outside opinions that I would be there all night. It wasn't very comfortable and about 10pm I gave up and snuck back into my real bed, don't think they noticed.
We are preparing to host the Xmas PuddleParty on Bud's birthday. 
child in giant cooking potSo after school Jof and I (another flu-related day off for Jof) made Xmas decorations while he went shopping for beer and party food.
One of the food components is giant beef hotpot done in one of the cauldrons.
It's best to put the meat in early and cook it on a low heat for a long time to soften it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.