Tuesday 4 December 2012

Start Wrecking, across the Universe

evangelist for minority religion funny costume
Today I hear that Scout leaders are to debate the need for an atheist Scouting oath. Apparently there are differentiated oaths for a variety of other religions, and if they want to be inclusive, maybe they could make me an alternative to "Dear Lord.....".
At last we are properly on the interweb property pages. Let's hope lots of people want to buy our house. Recently (due to the impending house move) I have had plenty of time to relax and the TV has been my friend (as well as Lego). In the past I'd just sit there with the endless roundelay of Mickey Mouses, Tom & Jerry, Scooby-doo etc, where you're never more than 5 minutes from the next honey-plated offering. But now I'm getting used to longer programs and films, like real adults.
Jof likes "Sliding doors", in which a heroically independent single white female ruminates on emotions, career, weight issues and relationships with the doors on London Underground trains, and assesses whether she'd find a string of successful boyfriends at Mornington Crescent station or if she'd do better staying on till Swiss Cottage.
mountbatten park alexandra portsmouthI like anything with guns and bombs and karate and lasers and pirates and explosions and swords and dinosaurs and aliens and talking dogs and armies.
He likes anything with a happy ending, like Toy Story 3, High School Sleepover 7 and The Spanking Nuns of Navarone.
Today I got another knee bump when I fell over during Zombie Tag. It's always Zombie Tag. I hardly had any time after school before gymnastics so I ran to get my shoes and met an unexpected table for leg bump #2. In the pre-gym park I actually fell backwards off a swing, a first for me. Head bump'n'howl. This didn't stop me singing and quackling to my Lego all evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.