Friday 14 December 2012

That lovely double-bubble time

skiing on your head funny failTo the tune of "Bear Necessities"    (go on, sing along)
And I've got Satdy overtime – that lovely Satdy overtime
Just think about the money not the Wife  ♪♫
So I've got Sunday overtime – that Sunday double bubble time
I think she’s gonna kill me with a knife   ♪   ♪♫  

Cos I took Monday overtime that Monday Tuesday overtime
Forget about your troubles and your strife    ♫  ♪  
And take that Wednesday overtime, that Thursday Friday overtime
      All you need is money    not a life     ♫  
Of course, as a mere stripling student, I do not do overtime. It's simply not an option at primary school.
But, from the hairs on my chinny-chin-chin I do not yet have, to the aglets on the shoelaces I do not yet use, I am excited. For today is double swimming, a chance to blow bubbles in the gene pool of life for a full hour, no less [this is not an askance reference to cross-species deviancy with a celebrity chimp].
====================
Well, it's turned from ice to heavy rain. Can't we combine the two and have snow?
danger of suffocationWhen I got home the EPC Survey-man had just about finished measuring us up for windows and loft insulation. I got a minimal amount of biscuit-eating time before we were off to double swimming, while he did the rest of the lengthy housework randomizer list.
I did get to play with the giant pink plastic bag from his work before he used it to store our bonfire wood against rain. We are aware of issues involving children and plastic bags so we put it over some dining chairs (like the US atomic warfare defence system) and I flapped it for only a few minutes. But it is one that covers an entire pallet. Then I swam for an hour, had pasta supper, spilled my drink and loads of peas on the recently hoovered floor, got sent out, and drew until showertime and bed. Meanwhile, hoovering went on around me (how many times do you need to hoover, actually?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.