Thursday 23 August 2012

J'aime des jolies filles (but I couldn't eat a whole one)

dog eats parents tragedy
Steamed, parboiled and flashfried our way to daycare in a blur of efficiency this morning, down back streets and switchbacks. Maybe he could be a taxi driver if he loses his job in the upcoming layoffs, only problem is he speaks English which isn't traditional for cabbies.

Today at daycare with me were: Poppy C, Ingrid who used to go to my school but now goes to school with Ben, Jack who kicked footballs so high they got stuck in the roof joists twice and another Year 2 from my school whose name temporarily escapes me. I got hit 3 times by high-velocity footballs.

I made tanks and cross-channel ferries and drew a boat with a crane. When he came to pick me up I was angry because I thought I deserved to be there longer - there's successful childminding for you.
We crossed paths with Sausage who is the son of Mash at Buds' work, going in to do the swimming I shall do tomorrow.
In other news, Buds' bunch of flowers reached Grandma today which made her happy. But this was only made possible because he forgot to send her anything for her actual birthday a few days ago. It's OK, he's a bad parent as well as a bad son. Sometimes he makes me laugh so much I get hiccups and Jof tells both of us off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.