Saturday 11 August 2012

And on the seventh day.....

Actually a lazy day. Did the normal Saturday Bottlebank walk (because you have to) and did some standard playing in Swingpark and Tunnel Park.
canoe lake waterpark southsea portsmouthAfter Lego Heroing and lazing and TV and so forth, we headed down to the splashpark at Canoe Lake because Jof wanted a family event to sign off on, for she is back to work next week. Our fridge is very empty and we have been subsisting on unknown foodstuffs gleaned from long-forgotten corners of the freezer, which is working out just fine. The seafront was less sunny than expected and the keen easterly wind gave me goosebumps but it was all profitable and I got a go on the caterpillar. Then we hit the gloriously tacky arcades on South Parade Pier for some coin-losing fun. I'm quite good at the Pac-man coin machine and when I won £1 Bud stole 60p for profit. I couldn't believe it and got quite grumpy. But when I got to put that 60p into my Lego Hero fund I was chuffed. Watched yet more Olympics, laughed at the churning oars of the Mens' Kayak 200M and enjoyed the diving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.