Friday 24 August 2012

Counting my dinosaurs (before they're hatched)

city skyline camera and bird
At last, the final day at the daycare centre (for this week)(for this holiday period). The summer holidays have been splendid so far but I miss the reassuring school-based structure to my week and my regular playdates of naughtiness with the Puddlers. In fact,
To be deprived of depravity
Leaves a cavity of longevity and gravity.
With no remedy to my malady,
the quality of my jollity
and the brevity of my levity
Show my mediocrity with alacrity.
Now, at many previous Puddleparties, us little people have invented and enjoyed the Nudie Room. Prince Harry had a Nudie Room at a recent party and everyone had heart attacks. Leave him alone!
This afternoon all of us had a trip down to the Boathouse Cinema which sounded promising (Toy Story 5?) but turned out to be the educational 25-minute filmlets at the naval base. We saw 2, there were a lot of naval battles and army exploits and jet fighters which all blurred into one long narrative about helicopters and ships and rocket bombs and nuclear explosions and stuff. Jolly good fun, just you wait until I next play Bathtime Naval Engagement!
Blind Uncle Len has left me some money into a hidden long-term savings account that will help me buy a house when I'm old enough. Good old BUL. Perhaps if I learn to read and write properly then I won't end up as a roadsweeper in my own detached residence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.