Wednesday 29 August 2012

Digging in shifting sand

howling baby in swaddling clothes on sofa, lol cat cannot escapeOff to daycare again for almost the last time, packed my swimming kit.
In the morning we walked to Gunwharf and played bowling. I won my little group competition with 110 and I got one of those big red Xs.
Later I played in the swimming pool as planned and got the scratchy chest skin you get from the surfboard-type floats.
When I got home I was so tired and headachey I could only manage half a dinner and I was in bed for twenty past 7. It makes up for still burbling at 10pm last night, a day off tomorrow so may just be extremely lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.