Wednesday 22 August 2012

Can't fight this Fräulein (REO Geschwindigkeitwagon)

wine selection for relieved parentsGave Jof a lift in to work this morning while eating a banana - there's multi-tasking for you.
escaped monkeys trousers down So yesterday an animal studies lab technician in the USA was found drunk and trouserless in the company of his escaped monkeys. Is this animal husbandry?
Anyway, he was fired and now I suspect he wants to be abducted by aliens, just not the sort that do dodgy lab experiments, mmm.

Today the treasure hunt beckoned......I made a mask and played the very complicated mask game in which you try to steal a bunch of keys (you had to be there).
boy with homemade mask and hedge trimmerWe all made little cars out of eggs and rolled them down increasingly precipitous slopes to see whose eggcar could survive the longest without splitting asunder. Mine did not win even though I tried to cushion the cargo against shock and vibration using partially deflated balloons.
I played for an hour with a giant pickup truck that has retractable eyes and rattlesnake teeth. I made it eat 5 whales for every meal until I was told that I had single-handedly caused the extinction of several endangered cetaceans. I played lego with a darkish chap (not Jeeves) and made submarines, but was not able to build them beneath the plane of the floorboards so they had to be super-sub-marines, or just marines (or boats).
Back at home I was forced into doing more tiger project homework, however much I procrastinated. I shall have to develop new tricks and mind games, these parents are getting smart. Anyway, so why did he give me this particular prop before recording the masterpiece that is my mask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.