Thursday 14 March 2013

What you see is what you get*

funny occupation label space lawyerWord reaches me that Grandad is angry with the world because he is having to empty the siege freezer in the garage (big enough to supply 1 couple with gooseberry crumble for 20 years, feed 1 army for a winter or keep 2 corpses in perpetuity), and giving away all the fruit and veg he's grown and frozen over the last 2 decades. 
Anyway, straight out of school we raced around to Ben's school and gained access by walking in the open back door. He was waving Duplo Lego around and came running when I called him, we nipped into his playground and had 5 minutes football while Bud told a teacher that we were abducting him. This is the 3rd time we've taken him from there without challenge.
moorings way primary school portsmouth
After only enough time to change into Mufti we hit the park and the JBs joined us and we swung and climbed and all played the 'get as many people on the curly yellow slide as possible' and tried to cling onto the turning wheel and all the usual in some chilly but bright sunshine.
red metal tubular bench in parkI howled when Bob threw some woodchips at my neck, when Ben made me do the splits and when I fell off the turning wheel. This is normal and none lasted long because there's always something else to do.
angled turning wheel play apparatusThis turned out to be - parents evening at my school. So Ben and I played scooters and giddy goats in my playground while Bud found out that I can now read and write. When we got home BensMum was there but she didn't stop us Legoing and making a quality den out of boxes and pink foam for ages.
I was so tired I only just managed to have a large meal, loads of TV and choc, shower, jumping up and down, etc...
* May depend on what you think you see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.