Friday 8 March 2013

The farce is strong with this one

cat in a box funny struggling
 Another good day at school - ok, so it was still misty, foggy, damp and drizzly, but that meant we had to do inside wet play. As is the way with all the best gas molecules, we expanded to fit the space provided and I made a surprise alliance with new character Daisy. LittleMax had teamed up with someone to make up a story about the deep blue sea, so Daisy and I collaborated on a song to go with it. She wrote the lyrics, I was composer. Erin got jealous and said I was in love, but that's just sour grapes. She may be the apple of my π, but sometimes you've gotta have peach, right?
At home, Bud explained the concept of a storyboard to make our work come to life, for Daisy and I want to make a program out of it to be filmed for CBBC. I explained my vision and this is how it turned out. No responsibility can be taken by the original author for any lost-in-translation aesthetic interpretation-discrepancies caused by my artist.
I had a slight problem with this. You know when you laugh that little bit too much and you think you're going to lose sphincter integrity? Well, I don't get that. But I do get excessive hiccuping. And shuddering hicks. And if pregnant, Braxton Hicks. It didn't help that Jof provided supper just as I was trying to learn the immortal line spoken to bartenders worldwide - "One Mertesacker - hold the anchovies, two Schnieblingbocks and half a Leinenkügels, please".
Tomorrow I'm doing a sleepover with the scouts (Ooo-er) so bath fizzer night is now! We threw ping-pong balls at each other and the bath pearls made me so oily I had to have a shower after my bath. The youtube educational videos were - 'Dallas Cowboys cheerleader breaks world record for 35 consecutive backflips', and 'Screaming goats'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.